Apply For State Tobacco Licenses!

70-9-3. Procedures pertaining to the Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement concerning non-participating manufacturers

In addition to any information currently reported, and in addition to any return presently required to be filed, each Tobacco Taxpayer shall report, for each non-participating manufacturer, all purchases and all units sold in Oklahoma of cigarettes (including all roll-yourown tobacco unit-equivalents), as those terms are defined in 37 O.S.Supp.1999 § 600.22. The Tobacco Taxpayer shall report the required information to the Oklahoma Tax Commission, on forms prescribed by the Commission, no later than the twentieth day of each calendar month for the preceding calendar month's activity. The following information must be reported monthly, regardless of whether any applicable sales have been made, for each non-participating manufacturer: (1) The month of activity; (2) The name and address of the non-participating manufacturer from whom the cigarettes or roll-your-own tobacco originated; (3) The brand name of the cigarettes or roll-your-own tobacco sold; and (4) The number of units sold, as defined by 710:70-9-2, of cigarettes and roll-your-own tobacco unit-equivalents.

Some of Our Clients Say...

  • I need help keeping my license!
  • I don't know if I'm paying the right taxes!
  • I need help with a refund on my taxes!
  • I have questions about the tax laws for tobacco!
  • I have a tobacco tax audit!
  • I want to apply for state tobacco licenses!
Can you relate to any of these? Good News! 
We Can Help!
Our mission is to help you get the refund you deserve.

Contact Us Today!

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.