Apply For State Tobacco Licenses!

70-3-2. Filing of a complaint

Any person or entity who has been injured or who would suffer injury from any violation or threatened violation of the provisions of the Unfair Cigarette and Tobacco Products Sales Act (68 O.S. §§326 et seq.) (the Act) shall file a written signed complaint of the complaining party with the Alcohol and Tobacco Section, Business Tax Division of the Oklahoma Tax Commission setting forth details and all evidence then available, together with the name and address of the person or entity that has allegedly violated and/or failed to comply with the provisions of the Act.

Some of Our Clients Say...

  • I need help keeping my license!
  • I don't know if I'm paying the right taxes!
  • I need help with a refund on my taxes!
  • I have questions about the tax laws for tobacco!
  • I have a tobacco tax audit!
  • I want to apply for state tobacco licenses!
Can you relate to any of these? Good News! 
We Can Help!
Our mission is to help you get the refund you deserve.

Contact Us Today!

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.