5362 Requirements for delivery sales
(a) No person shall make a delivery sale of any tobacco product to any individual who is under the legal minimum purchase age in this State.
(b) Each person accepting a purchase order for a delivery sale shall comply with:
(1) The age verification requirements set forth in § 5363 of this title;
(2) The disclosure requirements set forth in § 5364 of this title;
(3) The shipping requirements set forth in § 5365 of this title;
(4) The registration and reporting requirements set forth in § 5366 of this title;
(5) The tax collection requirements set forth in § 5367 of this title; and
(6) All other laws of this State generally applicable to sales of any tobacco product that occur entirely within this State, including, but not limited to, those laws imposing:
a. Excise taxes;
b. Sales taxes;
c. License and revenue-stamping requirements; and
d. Escrow payment obligations as set forth in § 6082 of Title 29.