For purposes of this subchapter:
(1) "Adult" means a person who is at least the legal minimum purchase age.
(2) "Consumer" means an individual who is not licensed as a distributor or retail dealer pursuant to subchapter II of this chapter.
(3) "Delivery sale" means any sale of any tobacco product to a consumer in this State where either:
a. The purchaser submits the order for such sale by means of a telephonic or other method of voice transmission, the mails or any other delivery service, or the Internet or other online service; or
b. The tobacco products are delivered by use of the mails or of a delivery service.
A sale of any tobacco product shall be a delivery sale regardless of whether the seller is located within or without this State. A sale of any tobacco product not for personal consumption to a person who is a distributor or a retail dealer shall not be a delivery sale.
(4) "Delivery service" means any person who is engaged in the commercial delivery of letters, packages or other containers.
(5) "Department" means the Department of Finance.
(6) "Legal minimum purchase age" is the minimum age at which an individual may legally purchase any tobacco product in this State.
(7) "Mails" or "mailing" means the shipment of cigarettes through the United States Postal Office.
(8) "Person" means the same as that term is defined in § 302(15) of Title 1.
(9) "Shipping container" means a container in which cigarettes are shipped in connection with a delivery sale.
(10) "Shipping documents" means bills of lading, airbills or any other documents used to evidence the undertaking by a delivery service to deliver letters, packages or other containers.
(11) "Tobacco products" means 1 or more cigarettes, herbal cigarettes, bidis, chewing tobacco, powdered tobacco, snuff or any other, noncigar or nonpipe tobacco product.