Apply For State Tobacco Licenses!

844. Dealer permits

Every person who sells or is about to engage in the business of selling at retail, at wholesale, or by vending machine, or is about to engage in the business of receiving unstamped or non-tax paid cigarettes, cigars or other tobacco products, or who is engaged in the business of receiving stamped cigarettes at wholesale shall first apply for and obtain a permit for each place of business and each vending machine from the office of alcohol and tobacco control in accordance with R.S. 26:901 et seq.

Some of Our Clients Say...

  • I need help keeping my license!
  • I don't know if I'm paying the right taxes!
  • I need help with a refund on my taxes!
  • I have questions about the tax laws for tobacco!
  • I have a tobacco tax audit!
  • I want to apply for state tobacco licenses!
Can you relate to any of these? Good News! 
We Can Help!
Our mission is to help you get the refund you deserve.

Contact Us Today!

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.