Apply For State Tobacco Licenses!

149.031. Refunds or exchange for stamps, when made

The director shall make a refund or exchange new stamps for any stamps which are damaged, or for stamps which have been affixed to packages of cigarettes returned to factories, sold or shipped into another state for sale or use there or have become unfit for use and consumption or unsalable.  Application to the director for the exchange   1 or refund must be accompanied by affidavit, damaged stamps, bill of lading covering shipment to factories or other states, or any other proof as required by the director.

Some of Our Clients Say...

  • I need help keeping my license!
  • I don't know if I'm paying the right taxes!
  • I need help with a refund on my taxes!
  • I have questions about the tax laws for tobacco!
  • I have a tobacco tax audit!
  • I want to apply for state tobacco licenses!
Can you relate to any of these? Good News! 
We Can Help!
Our mission is to help you get the refund you deserve.

Contact Us Today!

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.