Apply For State Tobacco Licenses!

149.061. Sales on military reservations taxable, exceptions--federal government exempt, when

1. All wholesalers are hereby required to affix tax stamps to each package of cigarettes sold to civilian clubs or other social organizations located within the confines of a United States military camp or reservation located in the state, with the exception of post exchanges, commissaries and other instrumentalities of the federal government.
2. To be exempt under the provisions of this section, or from the tobacco products tax levied pursuant to section 149.160 , the federal government shall issue a purchase order for all unstamped cigarettes or tobacco products exempt from tax and payment for the cigarettes or tobacco products exempt from tax shall be made directly by the federal government.

Some of Our Clients Say...

  • I need help keeping my license!
  • I don't know if I'm paying the right taxes!
  • I need help with a refund on my taxes!
  • I have questions about the tax laws for tobacco!
  • I have a tobacco tax audit!
  • I want to apply for state tobacco licenses!
Can you relate to any of these? Good News! 
We Can Help!
Our mission is to help you get the refund you deserve.

Contact Us Today!

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.