Apply For State Tobacco Licenses!

16-11-120. Tobacco product licenses

Every wholesaler, subjobber, retailer, or tobacco product vendor shall obtain a license from the department before engaging in the business of wholesaler, subjobber, retailer, or tobacco product vendor. A separate application and a separate license is required for each place of business owned, controlled, or operated by the wholesaler, subjobber, retailer, or tobacco product vendor within the state of Montana. Application forms must include the type and general description of applicant organizations, names of all known owners, and other pertinent information that the department may require by rule. The department shall comply with rules issued by the board of review established in 30-16-302 with respect to the form of electronic verification of information required or acceptable for licensing purposes.

Some of Our Clients Say...

  • I need help keeping my license!
  • I don't know if I'm paying the right taxes!
  • I need help with a refund on my taxes!
  • I have questions about the tax laws for tobacco!
  • I have a tobacco tax audit!
  • I want to apply for state tobacco licenses!
Can you relate to any of these? Good News! 
We Can Help!
Our mission is to help you get the refund you deserve.

Contact Us Today!

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.