10-50-60. Promulgation of rules.
The secretary of revenue may promulgate rules pursuant to chapter 1-26 concerning:
(1) Credit for damaged or unfit cigarette packages;
(2) Refund for unused stamps and other indicia;
(3) The definition of cigarette wholesaler;
(4) Licensing, including bonding and filing license applications;
(5) The filing of returns and payment of tax;
(6) Determining the application of the tax and exemptions;
(7) Taxpayer record-keeping requirements; and(8) Determining auditing methods.