Apply For State Tobacco Licenses!


The taxes imposed by ORS 323.005 to 323.482 do not apply to:
(1) The sale of cigarettes to United States Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or Public Health Service of the United States Department of Health and Human Services exchanges and commissaries and Navy or Coast Guard ships' stores, the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, ships' stores maintained under federal bond, or to any person that by virtue of the Constitution or statutes of the United States cannot be made the subject of taxation by this state.
(2) The sale or gift of federally tax-free cigarettes when the cigarettes are delivered directly from the manufacturer under Internal Revenue bond to a veterans' home or a hospital or domiciliary facility of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs for gratuitous issue to veterans receiving hospitalization or domiciliary care. The tax may not be imposed with respect to the use or consumption of these cigarettes by the institution or by the veteran patients or domiciliaries.

Some of Our Clients Say...

  • I need help keeping my license!
  • I don't know if I'm paying the right taxes!
  • I need help with a refund on my taxes!
  • I have questions about the tax laws for tobacco!
  • I have a tobacco tax audit!
  • I want to apply for state tobacco licenses!
Can you relate to any of these? Good News! 
We Can Help!
Our mission is to help you get the refund you deserve.

Contact Us Today!

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.